A Beginner’s Guide To Mindfulness To Improve Your Body, Mind, and Spirit in Times of Chaos. Stress and Mental Illness is a Serious Issue in America. According to the American Institute of Stress, 83% of US workers suffer from work-related stress. This then causes US businesses to lose up to $300 billion yearly as a result of this stress.
But workplace stress is not the only area where Americans are suffering. Nearly 1 in 5 American adults will have a mental health diagnosis in a given year.
Even more shocking, 46% of Americans will classify under a diagnosable mental health condition during their lives, and half of those people will develop the conditions for the mental illness as early as the age of 14.
These shocking statistics should tell you two things: stress and mental illness is a serious issue in America, and you are certainly not alone if you are experiencing any of these negative feelings and emotions.
Now You Can Get Instant Access To a 10-Part Training Series To Help You Get Ahead Even More. Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
Here is what you will learn:
– What is mindfulness.
– The point of mindfulness.
– The benefits of mindfulness.
– When to practice mindfulness.
– The negative effects of chaotic times and stress.
– How mindfulness helps stress.
– Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the body.
– How to practice mindfulness to improve the body.
– How to practice progressive muscle relaxation.
– How to do a body scan.
– Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the mind.
– How to practice mindfulness to improve the mind.
– How to set a mindful morning routine.
– Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the spirit.
– How to practice mindfulness to improve the spirit.
– How to create helpful affirmations.
– How to use mindfulness as a growth opportunity.
– How mindfulness increases resilience.
– Why you should want to be resilient.
– What makes mindfulness different from meditation.
– How to use meditation to become mindful.
– How to practice holistic mindfulness.
– How yoga improves mindfulness.
– And much more!
Within this package you will find the following modules:
Module 1 – Videos
Module 2 – Training Guide
Module 3 – Mind Map
Module 4 – Checklist
Module 5 – Resources